Whilst creating my advertising campaign it was important that I met the client brief, to do this I had to understand it well and repeatedly refer to it during pre-, post and mid production. First of all the brief tells me that the campaign needs to be cross-media, to fulfill this I created both print and audio adverts. I used the information i gathered from my case study to make sure my campaign is all linked together to be a successful use of cross media. This is evident in my script as one of the voice actors say this line "visit
our website at www.Deyeshigh.co.uk/ for more information, or call us at 0171
526 3814" it is also evident in my print ad as I included website and social media links as well as link to my audio advert.
The next thing the client brief tells me is the target audience of 15-16, it also specifies that they are looking for "The best GCSE students" To appeal to the better students at GCSE level I made sure my audio advert used motivational language that would be relatable to top tier students, for example my audio ad features students saying things like "I want a Sixth form with no boundaries"
and "I want a sixth form that can match my working level". This makes the sixth form look seem like its the place to be for the students who will work hard to achieve their goals. This is also the reason I decided to have students working in the main image of my print ad as its important that students know they will need to work hard if they come to Deyes Sixth form, this will hopefully turn perhaps more lazy students away from going to this sixth form.
The client brief also has no gender specifications which is reflected within my productions as they feature both genders.
The brief asks for three specific requirements, one of which is to include 2017 A level results within the campaign, I made sure to include this in my audio advert by saying "as well as 100% success rate in
all subjects, with 47% being A*-A"
Another one of the client requirements was "Reference to the new buildings recently introduced" of which I have included in my print ad.
The final client requirement is "Reference to the overall student experience offered at College@Deyes. This was an important feature on the other campaigns I researched so I made sure this was prominent in both my print and audio adverts. My audio advert features three students directly talking about what they want out of a sixth form "College@Deyes
wants to help you create your own path" this will make the audience relate to these students and feel like College@Deyes is the correct place for them as this is the student experience they want. My Print ad also features students working yet enjoying themselves, this is important as I wanted to show that its an enjoyable experience but does require hard work.
No comments:
Post a Comment